FD 402E2 Two-Bin Envelope Jogger
ideal for aligning checks, bills and notices for further processing
||The Formax FD 402E2 Two-Bin Envelope Jogger quickly settles the contents of incoming mail prior to opening with an automated envelope opener. This jogger is also ideal for aligning checks, bills and notices for further processing.
The E2 Envelope and Small Document Jogger quickly settles the contents of incoming mail prior to opening with an automated envelope opener. It’s also ideal for aligning checks, bills and notices for further processing. A two-bin jogger used primarily for preparing incoming mail for automatic envelope opening in a small-scale mailroom. It’s also ideal for aligning checks and statement stubs for further processing in a banking environment. Download the Datasheet.
- Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers, folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations per minute/60Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Various Capacities: Three models offer a choice of capacity, from 4” x 8” envelopes to 11” x 17” paper
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
For More Information:
Call to speak with a Relyco equipment consultant at 1-800-777-7359 - or email