Virtually Indestructible Revlar Waterproof Colors
For applications that need color, durability and the ability to withstand the elements, REVLAR waterproof colors, available in vibrant and pastel papers, are a great solution. Save ink, toner, time and resources by eliminating flood coating and lamination.
REVLAR waterproof colors are tear-proof and durable, as well as impervious to grease and chemicals, and designed to withstand high and low temperature fluctuations.
REVLAR Colors Gallery
What Do REVLAR Vibrant and Pastel Colors offer?
REVLAR vibrant and pastel colors offer more versatility and opportunity to bring your applications to life. These six vibrant colors and four pastel colors are perfect for creating holiday, retail and construction signage; advertisements, tags, labels, posters, flyers, crafts and more!
With full color there is no longer a need to flood coat a sheet of white paper. They can also be folded, punched or die cut as needed, making it valuable for thousands of applications.
- Vibrant Colors include: fiery red, majestic blue, blazing orange, brilliant yellow, spring green, desert sand, and midnight black.
- Pastel Colors include: pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel green and pastel blue
- Durable, tear-proof and waterproof to withstand rain, heat and temperature variations; deters grease, solvent and chemicals
- Works in almost any laser/digital printer/press—talk to us today about your printer
- Certified for use on many digital presses, including Kodak, Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, Konica Minolta, and more…
- Superior laser image quality and fully weatherproof – with the appearance, smoothness and printability of standard paper; works in any standard laser printer
- Cost-effective to use; more affordable—and faster to produce—than laminated materials—no need to laminate
- Thickness is 5 mill
- Standard sizes include 8.5″ x 11″ and 12″ x 18″ – custom sizes can be ordered
REVLAR was innovative and creative. It was also weather resistant and durable enough to withstand use around the pool and in the club; plus it was affordable enough to align with the client’s budget. Importantly, as the vendor who would produce the ‘Green Valley Cash,’ we appreciated that REVLAR was available in a range of thicknesses, colors, and finishes and could hold ink with traditional or digital printing.Read More- Leigh Lieman PR Marketing Director, Miller's Minuteman Press