Relyco now offers its REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper for HP Indigo digital presses! Relyco’s REVLAR is the industry’s premier brand of durable, tear-proof, waterproof paper that delivers superior image quality. With added compatibility for HP Indigo presses, REVLAR is now available for most digital and laser press and printer manufacturers including Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Kodak, Xerox, Canon, Oki and more.
“The market for durable synthetic paper is one of the fastest growing in the digital print space and sales of our REVLAR products continue to grow exponentially year over year,” said Mike Steinberg, president and CEO of Relyco. “Customers have been asking us for REVLAR for HP Indigo presses and we are now delivering a premier synthetic paper with a unique coating for exceptional HP Indigo ink adhesion.”
Relyco REVLAR for HP Indigo
Ideally suited for use anytime printed materials will be subjected to frequent handling or extreme environmental conditions, REVLAR synthetic paper is ultra-durable. In addition to being available for use with HP Indigo presses, REVLAR is also compatible with high volume digital printers, home and office digital copiers/printers, flexographic and offset printer equipment.
REVLAR for HP Indigo has a proprietary coating that offers a new standard for ink adhesion on Indigo presses (even at lower temperatures) and a complete elimination of static build up both through the press and in the bindery. The result is better print quality, less warping and curling, fewer printer jams and faster production.
This special HP Indigo compatible coating is both laser and inkjet compatible, which makes it even more versatile and application-friendly! For example, a piece can be partially printed on an HP Indigo and then finished later with any additional or variable data on a laser printer.
REVLAR key features include:
- Weatherproof – able to withstand water, heat and temperature variations. Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Durable – tear-proof, fade and scuff resistant
- Thousands of Applications – signage, maps, menus, labels, manuals, permits, ID cards and so much more
- Multi-Purpose – grease, solvent, chemical, blood and sweat resistant
- Invulnerable – very high melt point of 450o allows for use on wide range of equipment and applications
- Promotes Workflow Efficiency and Cost-Savings – eliminates need and cost to laminate with toughness and durability built in
- Wide Range of Thicknesses and Sheet Sizes Available
- Paper-Like Appearance – durable and tough with the appearance, smoothness and printability of paper – available in wide range of colors
- Superior Laser Image Quality – bright white sheets enable high image quality on the finished product
Comprehensive sheet sizes and rolls
REVLAR for HP Indigo is compatible with these HP Indigo presses: 12000, 7900, 5900, 7r and 5r. Available thicknesses for HP Indigo presses include 5 mil, 8 mil and 11 mil with 12” x 18” and 13” x 19” stock sheet sizes.
With thicknesses from 3.7 mil to 13.7 mil, Relyco offers these REVLAR stock sheet sizes; 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 14”, 11” x 17”, 12” x 18”, 13” x 19” and Xerox iGen compatible (14.33” x 22.5”); as well as custom order sheet sizes. For wide format printers, Relyco offers REVLAR on a Roll (R.O.A.R) in various widths and lengths.
For more information and pricing on REVLAR for HP Indigo, call 1-800-777-7359 or email email@example.com.
*This blog post was originally published in May 2014. It has been updated in June 2019.