We know implementing a new way of handling your year-end tax forms might be overwhelming at first, but it also offers new solutions to old problems, which is incredibly freeing! With our e-filing option, you save time, money and tons of frustration. Honestly, what could be better during tax time?
How to file online
To demystify the process, we created the video above with our tax expert, Michelle Blouin. She cheerfully walks you through using our e-file site by showing you how easy it is to set up an account, submit a file and check out. And don’t forget: you can always create an account and look around in there for free and with no obligation. So explore away!
In addition to the video, we’ve created this user guide and written out the steps for you in more depth here:
Creating an account
- Go to relyco.efile1.com to create your account – the forms & fees tab explains pricing on the right side
- Click on sign-up in the upper right corner and enter your email address – you will be sent a link to create a password
- Once you create your password, hit confirm and this will bring you to your dashboard
Uploading a file
- From your dashboard, use the easy import tool to upload your data file – if there are any errors or missing fields, the system will flag it
- Once the data is uploaded successfully, you’ll be able to click to view your grand totals and summary reports
- On the Forms In Progress page, you can sort forms by selecting different types of forms and different payers
- After sorting the forms, you can select the forms you are ready to file and choose your filing option in the lower right corner before adding to cart. We offer three services for filing:
- e-file, print & mail
- e-file only
- print & mail only
- From your cart page, take note of the instructions in the yellow box at the top – if all of that is in order, click “proceed to checkout”
- Fill out your company and contact information on the screen that pops up
- You’ll be asked to give your payment details
- A final screen will show you the affidavit – check the box that says you agree and are giving us permission to file with the IRS
- After you hit submit, you can sit back, relax and we will take it from there!
Remember, if screenshots are easier for you to follow, make sure to take a look at our e-file user guide. If you would like to request a demo or have any questions about online tax filing, please feel reach out to Michelle Blouin, here or by clicking the button below.