Order Entry Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented Order Entry Specialist to join our team! RELYCO makes a promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers, and Order Entry Specialists play a huge role. They are the highly valued fact-checkers who make sure that orders go out the door correctly.
As an Order Entry Specialist, you can choose to work part-time or full-time, which offers flexibility for caregiving or other commitments.
Supporting teammates with a strong foundation
Order Entry Specialists work in a collaborative environment, regularly working with our sales, operations and accounting teams to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
We utilize Salesforce.com as our CRM/Order management system, so having experience with the Salesforce platform is an excellent advantage in the role. However, if Salesforce is new to you, we provide ongoing training to support you.
- Receive and process incoming orders within our CRM software (Salesforce)
- Verify customer and order information for correctness
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience with CRM software a plus (Salesforce preferred, but not required)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma, GED or high school equivalency completed
Does this sound like you? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com – Please no recruiter phone calls!