Order Entry Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented Order Entry Specialist to join our team! RELYCO makes a promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers, and Order Entry Specialists play a huge role. They are the highly valued fact-checkers who make sure that orders go out the door correctly.
As an Order Entry Specialist, you can choose to work part-time or full-time, which offers flexibility for caregiving or other commitments.
Supporting teammates with a strong foundation
Order Entry Specialists work in a collaborative environment, regularly working with our sales, operations and accounting teams to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
We utilize Salesforce.com as our CRM/Order management system, so having experience with the Salesforce platform is an excellent advantage in the role. However, if Salesforce is new to you, we provide ongoing training to support you.
- Receive and process incoming orders within our CRM software (Salesforce)
- Verify customer and order information for correctness
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience with CRM software a plus (Salesforce preferred, but not required)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma, GED or high school equivalency completed
Does this sound like you? Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please no recruiter phone calls!
We’re a premier supplier of unique and innovative paper products that are designed for laser and inkjet printers. For more than 30 years, we have worked with clients across all industries and federal, state and local governments. Our products are great for thousands of uses, which enables our customers to get the most value out of their printer investment.
Since our founding, we have defined ourselves by our reliability and core values. After all, our company name, RELYCO, means “the company you can rely on.”
RELYCO’s office is based in Dover, New Hampshire within walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and vision insurance with an employer subsidy. We also offer a 401K plan, employer-paid group term life insurance and short/long term disability coverage in addition to Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account. We offer earned time (vacation / personal leave) and paid holidays.
RELYCO firmly believes in giving back to the local community through our employee-led Community Service Team. We work with schools and other local non-profit organizations to provide sponsorships, food, school supplies and gifts to underprivileged families.
We offer employees a professional working environment that includes:
- Flexible work schedule (office/remote)
- Complimentary coffee and tea available
- Spontaneous catered breakfasts, lunches, snacks and desserts
- Optional participation in monthly contests, games, potlucks and more provided by our Fun Committee
- Casual attire (within provided guidelines)
Relyco Sales, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other legally protected group status.