Strategic Account Manager
Do you love to travel? We are looking for an energetic Strategic Account Manager to join our team! Strategic Account Managers build and maintain strong relationships with their customers, which is an important component in RELYCO’s promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers.
Building powerful client relationships
Strategic Account Managers may travel up to 50% of their work schedules in order to seek and nurture strategic accounts in person. The goal is to develop long-term relationships that result in significant growth opportunities, a key goal for Strategic Account Managers. Our Strategic Account Managers work in a collaborative environment, regularly working with our sales, operations and marketing teams to drive customer satisfaction.
RELYCO supports a wide range of customers in healthcare, food and beverage, manufacturing and government. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for personal growth through new experiences that occur each day. We utilize Salesforce.com as our CRM/Order management system, so having experience with the Salesforce platform is an excellent advantage in the role. However, if Salesforce is new to you, we provide ongoing training to enhance how you utilize the platform to support your strategic accounts.
A final expectation for Strategic Account Managers is around “idea creation.” With the amount of customer interaction each day, we encourage the Strategic Account Managers to regularly provide insights that can influence and improve our portfolio of products and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with strategic accounts
- Schedule and execute on-site visits and presentations to potential and existing clients
- Work to achieve retention KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of projects and custom orders
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience within Sales or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred, but not required)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge of the print or specialty media industry is highly desired
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Does this sound like you? Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please no recruiter phone calls!