Strategic Account Manager
Do you love to travel? We are looking for an energetic Strategic Account Manager to join our team! Strategic Account Managers build and maintain strong relationships with their customers, which is an important component in RELYCO’s promise to be “wildly reliable” in service to our customers.
Building powerful client relationships
Strategic Account Managers may travel up to 50% of their work schedules in order to seek and nurture strategic accounts in person. The goal is to develop long-term relationships that result in significant growth opportunities, a key goal for Strategic Account Managers. Our Strategic Account Managers work in a collaborative environment, regularly working with our sales, operations and marketing teams to drive customer satisfaction.
RELYCO supports a wide range of customers in healthcare, food and beverage, manufacturing and government. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for personal growth through new experiences that occur each day. We utilize Salesforce.com as our CRM/Order management system, so having experience with the Salesforce platform is an excellent advantage in the role. However, if Salesforce is new to you, we provide ongoing training to enhance how you utilize the platform to support your strategic accounts.
A final expectation for Strategic Account Managers is around “idea creation.” With the amount of customer interaction each day, we encourage the Strategic Account Managers to regularly provide insights that can influence and improve our portfolio of products and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with strategic accounts
- Schedule and execute on-site visits and presentations to potential and existing clients
- Work to achieve retention KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of projects and custom orders
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience within Sales or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred, but not required)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge of the print or specialty media industry is highly desired
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Does this sound like you? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com – Please no recruiter phone calls!
We’re a premier supplier of unique and innovative paper products that are designed for laser and inkjet printers. For more than 30 years, we have worked with clients across all industries and federal, state and local governments. Our products are great for thousands of uses, which enables our customers to get the most value out of their printer investment.
Since our founding, we have defined ourselves by our reliability and core values. After all, our company name, RELYCO, means “the company you can rely on.”
RELYCO’s office is based in Dover, New Hampshire within walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and vision insurance with an employer subsidy. We also offer a 401K plan, employer-paid group term life insurance and short/long term disability coverage in addition to Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account. We offer earned time (vacation / personal leave) and paid holidays.
RELYCO firmly believes in giving back to the local community through our employee-led Community Service Team. We work with schools and other local non-profit organizations to provide sponsorships, food, school supplies and gifts to underprivileged families.
We offer employees a professional working environment that includes:
- Flexible work schedule (office/remote)
- Complimentary coffee and tea available
- Spontaneous catered breakfasts, lunches, snacks and desserts
- Optional participation in monthly contests, games, potlucks and more provided by our Fun Committee
- Casual attire (within provided guidelines)
Relyco Sales, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other legally protected group status.