About this item
The most comprehensive array of check security features available on the market.
DETERACHEK security features include: simulated watermark, microprinting, padlock security, non-negotiable stub backer, endorsement warning, anti-splice backer, copy-void endorsement, image-friendly amount box, voidless postal window, copy-void pantograph, covert fluorescent fibers, enhanced toner adhesion, solvent-reactive color spotting, gradient two-color background, thermochromic heat-reactive ink, fourdrinier true watermark, coin-reactive mark.
Our high-security business checks are kept up-to-date with all ASC X9AB Check Processing Committee approved standards.
- RELYCO's New GSA Schedule Contract
- Preventing Payments Fraud with Positive Pay and Security Checks
- Don’t Be a Sucker to Check Fraud: 6 Ways to Keep Thieves Away
- Why MICR Toner Is Critical for Check Security
- Laser Check Security Features & Standards: What You Need to Know
- How to Print a Check in 7 Easy Steps