Features & options
DIGIPOP packaging is a die-cut piece that uses peel & lift-off technology to transform a printable flat sheet to a finished folded 3D product.
Enjoy savings with free templates
With DIGIPOP, you can avoid costs in a few ways:
1) We provide you with free templates so you can create your own designs
2) You’ll avoid the cost of custom die creation and post-processing expenses
3) Printing your own DIGIPOP means you can print as many – or as few – as you need
Personalization options with variable data printing (VDP)
You can tailor your DIGIPOP piece for specific audiences. Any marketer will tell you: a targeted piece will be a more successful piece. One way you can do this with DIGIPOP is through Variable Data Printing (VDP). You can change elements (text, graphics and images) throughout a print run from piece to piece without stopping or slowing down.
- Standard size: 12″ x 18″
- 14pt (345 gsm) Invercote stock
- Compatible with laser printers and some inkjet printers (with 12” x 18” handling capability)
- Custom options are available
Still on the fence?
Ready to buy?