Features & options
Waterproof, tear-proof, grease-resistant, washable, fade-resistant and recyclable – all the same features as our other synthetic papers, but with a more pliable and cost-effective material.
What’s so special about REVLAR Soft?
REVLAR Soft’s most obvious feature is the way it feels – it is remarkably soft and silky to the touch. Perfect for applications that demand something special or unique. Manuals, guides or menus produced with REVLAR Soft tend to start conversations and create distinctive experiences.
Foldable & writable
REVLAR Soft is easy to fold by hand. Its flexibility allows it to fold well (and hold that fold). You can also write with pens/markers and stamp on REVLAR Soft the way you would with a standard paper.
REVLAR Soft is made from polyolefin, which is a unique plastic material that is just as durable as polyester and other plastics, but is much more cost-effective.
- Standard sizes include 8.5″ x 11″, 11″ x 17″, 12” x 18”, 13″ x 19″
- Thicknesses include 8 mil (200 gsm), 10 mil (250 gsm), 12 mil (300 gsm)
- Compatible with laser production printers, offset printers and flexo printers – call us for inkjet and HP Indigo compatible REVLAR
- Polyolefin matte white material
- Recyclable as a #7 plastic
- Custom sizes and rolls are available
Still on the fence?
Ready to buy?