Features & options
TRIDURA is a hybrid between traditional paper and synthetic paper – it allows for some of the durability of synthetic paper with the look and feel of standard paper.
TRIDURA has a polymer film core sandwiched between layers of paper. With its unique construction of paper/polymer/paper, TRIDURA combines the image quality, foldability and printability of standard paper with unmatched durability and resilience.
The synthetic core means that TRIDURA is tear-resistant and tough. It is perfect when you want a durable paper, but don’t need all of the other characteristics of a full synthetic paper.
- Standard sizes include 8.5″ x 11″, 12” x 18”
- Thicknesses include 4 mil (100 gsm), 7 mil (150 gsm), 9 mil (200 gsm)
- Compatible with inkjet printers, laser printers, offset printers, flexo printers & HP Indigo printers
- Made of FSC certified papers with a polymer film core
- Custom sizes and rolls are available
Still on the fence?
Ready to buy?