REIMAGE 2 Part
- Buy 5 for $127.45 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $119.95 each and save 20%
About this item
Transfer writing through multiple layers of paper with carbonless paper.
- 8.5" x 11" sheets
- 2 part carbonless
- Works for straight or reverse collated
- Order of the paper in the package:
- White Coated Back (CB)
- Canary Coated Front (CF)
- After printing, a final collated set will be in this order: white (top sheet), canary (bottom sheet)
- 1,250 sets (total of 2,500 sheets) per case
REIMAGE carbonless laser paper is a cost-effective, laser printer compatible, environmentally-friendly solution that enables you to create and print your own multi-part business forms. REIMAGE streamlines your process by giving you the ability to customize and print only the forms you need, when you need them. No more buying pre-printed forms in bulk and tossing them out when they are obsolete.
How does it work? Each sheet of REIMAGE has a chemical coating. These chemicals are held in tiny capsules, which are released when pressure from a pen bursts them. This allows for the transfer of writing through carbonless sheets.
These papers are specially designed and manufactured for safe & damage-free use in printing equipment. Forms can be stapled, paper clipped or glued to create your form sets.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified Sourcing
- Made in USA
How is Carbonless paper used?
- Multi-part forms
- Purchase orders
- Invoices / statements
- Bills of lading
- Pick tickets
- Packing lists
Compatible with laser printers, inkjet printers, offset press, high-speed copiers and digital duplicators.