Find Your Relyco Solution

Relyco is a global provider of business printing and payment solutions.

  • Accounts Payable
    & Payroll

    Accounts Payable
    & Payroll

    High security checks & envelopes, check-printing hardware and software, and automated payment solutions.

    Learn More

  • Mail Houses &
    Direct Mail Agencies

    Mail Houses &
    Direct Mail Agencies

    Reduce time & cost of processing direct mail with blank or customized forms, envelopes, and one-piece mailers.

    Learn More

  • Print Shop &
    Printing Services

    Print Shop &
    Printing Services

    Find specialty media for print-on-demand applications; promotional products and custom design and printing services.

    Learn More

  • Government Customers

    Government Customers

    Serving military, federal, state and local government bodies for the last 25 years.

    Learn More

More solutions by industry

Durable Papers Survey Sidebar

Take Our Survey. Win Some Cash!

Please take our brief, 11-question (120-second) survey to help us best serve your durable paper needs.

For your participation, you’ll be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card!

BEGIN SURVEY
BEGIN SURVEY

From Our Blog

Find tips, tricks, and technology to streamline your business printing and payment processes.

Durable Paper Hero TriDura Man Battles Moisture

In this episode, our durable paper hero TriDura Man battles the villain moisture. How will he overcome his soppy powers? Read More
  1. The State of Payments 2016: Survey Results

    According to our survey, about 47% of our customers are using electronic payments. This means that the other 53% are still doing things the old-school way. Read More
  2. Synthetic Paper Success: Durable, Personalized Planners by Under the Rainbow Media

    Erika Quagliano, owner and operator of Under the Rainbow Media, is our very first feature from our Photo Applications Contest! Here's how she uses REVLAR. Read More
Sign up for Updates   Get emails on new products, promos and industry insight.
Subscribe