Virtually Indestructible Waterproof Paper
Ideally suited for use anytime printed materials will be subject to frequent handling or extreme environmental conditions, REVLAR waterproof paper is waterproof, tear-proof and durable, as well as impervious to grease and chemicals, and designed to withstand high and low temperature fluctuations.
Plus, REVLAR offers the image quality and printability of standard paper and can be scored, punched or die cut as needed, making it valuable for thousands of applications.
REVLAR Waterproof Paper Gallery
How Tough is REVLAR Waterproof Paper?
REVLAR is so durable that it passed U.S. Army tests for use in Afghanistan & Iraq as field manuals — tests included being run over by a tank! In fact, U.S. Navy Submarine Manuals are printed on REVLAR – it’s that tough!
Laser-compatible, waterproof and weatherproof REVLAR offers the image quality and printability of standard paper and can be folded, punched or die cut as needed, making it valuable for thousands of applications across all industries—including hospitality, retail, education, healthcare and government.
REVLAR comes in sheets, rolls or in label format (labels both permanent and low-tack). Far superior to cheaper, knock-off synthetic papers, it is the original and only synthetic paper to be certified by the leading digital press manufacturers and we guarantee every order.
How to Select the Right Durable Paper for You
How the durable paper will be used is one of the best indicators of how you will choose between Revlar waterproof paper and TriDura durable paper.
Some things to think about before you choose:
How long will it need to last?
Will it be subject to rain and the elements?
Tear Proof vs. Tear Resistant
Handling & Durability
What type of printer is being used?
This chart will help you choose which paper to use for your application:
- Durable, tear resistant and waterproof to withstand rain, heat and temperature variations; deters grease, solvent and chemicals
- Works in almost any laser/digital printer/press—talk to us today about your printer
- Certified for use on many digital presses, including Kodak, Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, Konica Minolta, and more…
- Superior laser image quality and fully weatherproof – with the appearance, smoothness and printability of standard paper; works in any standard laser printer
- Cost-effective to use; more affordable—and faster to produce—than laminated materials—no need to laminate
- Available as laser paper, laser labels, laser ID cards, door hangers, luggage tags, book marks – and easily customizable for any application
- Also Available on Rolls – REVLAR-ON-A-ROLL or R.O.A.R.
- Thicknesses from 3.7 to 13.7 mm (see brochure or datasheet for paper equivalent weights)
- Standard sizes include 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, and IGen3 compatible 20.5″ x 14.33″ – custom sizes can be ordered
- Colors and finishes include white, pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel green, pastel blue, fiery red, majestic blue, blazing orange, brilliant yellow, spring green, desert sand, clear, frosted, matte Learn More
REVLAR was innovative and creative. It was also weather resistant and durable enough to withstand use around the pool and in the club; plus it was affordable enough to align with the client’s budget. Importantly, as the vendor who would produce the ‘Green Valley Cash,’ we appreciated that REVLAR was available in a range of thicknesses, colors, and finishes and could hold ink with traditional or digital printing.Read More- Leigh Lieman PR Marketing Director, Miller's Minuteman Press