About this item
Soft & silky to the touch. All the same features as our other synthetic papers, but with a more pliable and cost-effective material.
- Flexible & hand-foldable
- Most writable synthetic option
- More affordable and faster to produce than laminated materials
- Cleanable and washable
- Matte white finish
- Made of polyolefin
- Recyclable as a #7 plastic
REVLAR is perfect for wet, harsh and outdoor environments
REVLAR Soft's most obvious feature is its smooth feel, making it perfect for applications that demand something special or unique. Manuals, guides or menus produced with REVLAR Soft tend to start conversations and create distinctive experiences.
REVLAR Soft is a synthetic paper made from polyolefin, which is a unique plastic material that is just as durable as polyester and other plastics, but is more foldable and writable. This material is primarily compatible with production printers because of polyolefin's lower melting point.
Contact us for custom sizes and rolls.
How is REVLAR Soft used?
- Folded menus
- Event passes
- Loyalty / reward cards
- Signage / posters / notices
- Folded maps / charts
- Parking tickets / passes
- Manuals / guides / logs / forms
- ID tags / cards
- Keg collars / growler tags
- RELYCO's 2022 Impact Report
- How to Choose the Best Durable Paper
- How You Can Use Waterproof Synthetic Paper
- Is Waterproof Paper Worth the Investment? A Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Relyco Expands REVLAR Synthetic Paper Line
- How to Choose the Right Synthetic Paper
- Stop Laminating Paper: 6 Reasons to Use Waterproof Paper Instead
Compatible with laser production printers, offset printers and flexo printers. (REVLAR Soft has a lower melting point than other synthetics, so remember to check print settings guidelines.) Call us for inkjet printer and HP Indigo compatible REVLAR.