Features & options
RELYCO’s EZ-Cards are designed to be easy to set up and print with your laser printer. Use our free templates to design your own. EZ-Cards are ideal for use whenever you need to distribute ID or membership cards. They come on a piece of paper or “carrier sheet,” which allows you to include text and images.
EZ-Cards come in one of two ways
- Integrated – the card is on a carrier sheet with a plastic patch incorporated into the sheet behind it. The card can be peeled off, while the patch remains.
- Die-Cut – the carrier sheet is perforated or die-cut around the card. It is a “punch out” style: the user pushes the card through the sheet instead of lifting it off.
- Paper with a laminate back (EZ-Card PromoCard)
- Tri-blend of polyester / paper / polyester (EZ-Card EconoCard)
- Waterproof polyester (EZ-Card Poly)
- Waterproof polyester with repositionable adhesive (EZ-Card Repositionable)
- Clear film with adhesive back (EZ-Card Window Decal)
- Options for 1 Up, 2 Up and 2 wide sheets allow you to choose 1, 2 or 4 cards per sheet
- Combo sheets are available with 2 different card materials on a 2 Up sheet
- Standard sheet sizes include: 8.5″ x 11″, 11″ x 17″ or 12″ x 18″
- Compatible with laser printers and offset printers
- Integrated card size: 2 ⅜” x 3 ⅝”
- Die-Cut card size: 2 ⅛” x 3 ⅜”
- Cards come in 7 mil, 9 mil, 10 mil or 13 mil
- Custom options are available
Ready to buy?