Features & options
RELYCO’s EZ-Cards are designed to be easy to set up and print with your laser printer. They are ideal for use whenever you need to distribute ID or membership cards. They come on a piece of paper or “carrier sheet,” which allows you to include text and images.
EZ-Cards come in one of two ways
- Integrated – the card is on a carrier sheet with a plastic patch incorporated into the sheet behind it. The card can be peeled off, while the patch remains.
- Die-Cut – the carrier sheet is perforated or die-cut around the card. It is a “punch out” style: the user pushes the card through the sheet instead of lifting it off.
- Paper with a laminate back (EZ-Card PromoCard)
- Tri-blend of polyester/paper/polyester (EZ-Card EconoCard)
- Waterproof polyester (EZ-Card Poly)
- Repositionable polyester (EZ-Card Repositionable)
- Standard sheet sizes include: 8.5″ x 11”, 11″ x 17″, 12″ x 18″ or 12.375″ x 18″ sheet that produces four 6″ x 9″ postcards
- Compatible with laser printers and offset printers
- Card formats are available with 1, 2 or 4 cards per sheet
- Cards come in 7 mil, 9 mil, 10 mil or 13 mil
- Card types include standard, snowman, butterfly and caterpillar
- Custom options are available
Ready to buy?