About this item
- 8.5” x 11” sheet
- 25lb white MICR bond paper
- Check size: 3 ½”
- Includes 15 security features
- Front of check printed with selected color, back is printed gray
- See MAGNACHEK chart here for perforation placement & further info
- Shrink-wrapped in groups of 500 with chipboard and tear-strip
MAGNACHEK security features include: simulated watermark, microprinting, padlock security, non-negotiable stub backer, endorsement warning, anti-splice backer, copy-void endorsement, image-friendly amount box, voidless postal window, copy-void pantograph, covert fluorescent fibers, enhanced toner adhesion, solvent-reactive color spotting, warning band, coin-reactive mark.
Our high-security business checks are kept up-to-date with all ASC X9AB Check Processing Committee approved standards.
- RELYCO's New GSA Schedule Contract
- Preventing Payments Fraud with Positive Pay and Security Checks
- Don’t Be a Sucker to Check Fraud: 6 Ways to Keep Thieves Away
- Why MICR Toner Is Critical for Check Security
- Laser Check Security Features & Standards: What You Need to Know
- How to Print a Check in 7 Easy Steps