Features & options
REIMAGE carbonless laser paper is a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly solution that enables you to create and print multi-part business forms, invoices, purchase orders, delivery forms, contracts, receipts or extra copies of any business form.
How does REIMAGE work?
Each sheet of REIMAGE has a chemical coating. These chemicals are held in tiny capsules, which are released when pressure from a pen bursts them. This allows for the transfer of writing through carbonless sheets.
Reduce waste, print forms on-demand
REIMAGE streamlines your process by giving you the ability to customize and print only the forms you need, when you need them. No more buying pre-printed forms in bulk and tossing them out when they are obsolete.
How is REIMAGE different from other carbonless papers?
Other carbonless papers are manufactured with solvent-based chemicals that can cause severe damage to rollers, drums and other critical printer components. REIMAGE carbonless laser paper is designed and manufactured specifically for safe use in laser printers and digital copiers. REIMAGE will not damage printing equipment.
- Standard sizes include 8.5″ x 11″ & 8.5″ x 14″
- Compatible with laser printers, inkjet printers, offset press, high-speed copiers and digital duplicators
- Sustainable Forest Initiative Chain-of-Custody Forest Certified
- Available in pre-collated and uncollated sheets for 2, 3, 4 or 5 part forms
- A range of formats are available to meet unique requirements
Still on the fence?
Ready to buy?