Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper
About this item
Sustainable water-resistant paper
- Matte white paper
- Weatherproof - won't turn to mush when wet
- Repels water, sweat, grease and mud
- Static free printing & copying
- Archival grade paper
- Writable when wet - use standard #2 pencil or all-weather pen
- Dry writing - use standard #2 pencil, all-weather pen, standard ballpoints and permanent markers
- Made of wood-based paper
- Recyclable as a standard paper
Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper is the perfect solution when you need a weatherproof paper, but the tear-proof durability of a synthetic material is not required.
Enjoy the convenience of using your existing data sheets on a paper that can survive in any weather condition. For pennies a sheet, patented Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper enables you to work efficiently, regardless of the environment. Copy or laser print both sides yourself.
For over 100 years, Rite in the Rain has delivered water-resistant, cellulose paper for indoor and outdoor use. With patented technology designed to withstand more rugged situations than standard paper while maintaining its recyclable properties, Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper is perfectly suited for uses in high moisture conditions where the sustainability impact of plastics is a concern.
- Sustainably sourced through providers certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC)
- No added PFAS
- Made in USA
How is Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper used?
- Outdoor posters
Compatible with laser printers and copiers, offset printers, flexo printers and thermal transfer printers. HP Indigo compatible with PP050 and DP680 primers. This product is not for inkjet printers.
What's printed on Rite in the Rain Paper won't wash off.